Fine, I'll update.
Let me just run through what the past few weeks have been like, and what the next few weeks will be about.
I've gotten my marks for trials. The grading system is 75-100 = 1A, 65-74 = 2A, 60-64 = 3B, 55-59 = 4B, 50-54 = 5C, 45-49 = 6C, 40-44 = 7D, 35-39 = 8E, and finally 0-34 = 9G.
BM - 68 - 2A
BI - 93 - 1A *Highest*
Modern Math - 98 - 1A *Highest*
Sejarah - 61 - 3B
Moral - 76 - 1A
Add Math - 78 - 1A
Biology - 68 - 2A
Chemistry - 62 - 3B
Physics - 81 - 1A
EST - 91 - 1a - *Highest*
As usual, in 5 Jahiliah, Kok Ken is 1st, Tay Jun Lin is 2nd. Third is Suang Fu aka Char Siew aka Siew Yoke aka Yoke Gon aka Dong Chu Yoke, 4th is Kheng Lam aka Mush Lam aka Dongku, and I'm 5th. I lost to Suang Fu by 5 marks and lost to Kheng Lam by 1 mark. 1 friggin mark!! Damn him and his extra marks for Sejarah. xp 6th place goes to Tan Quan Yew, around 40 or 50 marks behind me lah.
So there.
Now that trials are over, people in form5 are constantly pontenging especially now that it's puasa month. Some stay at home, some go other places, some come to school and then go home, some come to school and disappear, and some (like me) come to school and stone away.
A few months back, I sort of started a new past time for us Jahiliahs. It's called Cho Dai Di. Hence, they unanimously elected me president of the CDD club although I suck at it, just cause I started playing it in school and bringing cards. Anyway, it used be under control and stuff like that. However, all good things will surely spread to other places, and 5/O and 5H and then 5N and 5K as well all joined in and played in their own classes or with us. Then of course when so many people do the same illegal thing, someone's bound to get caught. In this case, it was Theng and Hannamalai if I'm not mistaken. Theng and his gang were playing in the canteen when Mr.Han passed by and confiscated the cards and gave to pengetua. Pengetua actually held up the cards at assembly and reminded us that it's illegal and we should be "raping our books" - he pronounces read as rape. Immediately after that assembly, we were back to CDD in class as usual, then 5/O were also playing. Suddenly my monitor, Hariz, who was wandering around (refer to previous paragraph) called me on my hp and told me that pengetua was coming to class. I quickly raised the alarm, and just in time, for he walked just by our class then. Walk... Walk.. Walk... to 5/O. They didn't have the priviledge of a wandering sage as a monitor, (Jun Yang and Kiang were also playing I think) and so it was chaos. Everybody kept their cards in their pockets except for one smart fella named Hannamalai who swept all the cards on the table onto the floor with one giant swipe of his arm. Pengetua asked for the cards and that was it. Hah. As it turns out, it was my cards that they were using. Damn. Lucky I don't stamp the cards with my name, huh? Haha...
Well, now in 5Jahiliah it's even worse. I don't condone it. Lee Jun Lin and the others have started playing blackjack... with money. At first, they started playing poker with calculators (each person starts with 1000units), and then Hafidz and Naufal's gang started with real money, gambling ten cents per game or something like that. They even gambled one sen coins in the Bio lab. Jun Lin & co took it one step further: RM1 per game. (fyi, I have not participated in a single game which involves money because it feels TOO wrong to be done in school). Today I heard a very surprising thing. Jun Lin won big. Big. BIG. RM300 in a few hours. Apparently he won it from Theng through a RM10 game. That's seriously whack man. A fine example why we shouldn't gamble, especially since we're not earning that money.
Anyways, many of my CDD kaki have gone over to gamble money with Jun Lin & co, so I currently face lack of CDD kaki who DON'T gamble. Crap.
I still do study, don't get me wrong. I study in school sometimes, at home, on the LRT, at tuition, whenever I'm bored and lonely, out comes that Focus Excel book. I've even drawn up a mini schedule on roughly what I should be studying everyday. It's ok so far...
Attendance is so poor in form 5 now that the school came up with a brilliant plan: 2nd trials. what the...? didn't we just....? and now we have to....? who the....? what the...? how le....?
Well, on the bright side, the marks taken as our 'real' marks will be the higher of the two marks we get. For example, I got 68 and 93 for BM and BI 1st trials, and 75 and 90 for BM and BI 2nd trials. Final score: 75 and 93 for BM and BI. Cool eh? That's on the bright side.
We all know the down side, don't we? Study study study for exams... hate it. I'd rather study at my own pace. Sheesh.
Well, I guess I'll be concentrating on BM, Add Math, Chem, Sej, and Bio. The others are fine.
So this means that I can't update my blog THAT often. Hey, a guy's gotta destress right? Bring on the Xbox and PC games... woohoo! currently going to try out a new MMORPG called Granado Espada, by the same fella who came up with Ragnarok Online. Anyway, you don't have to worry about me because my style of playing online games is: play for a while, then when reach certain level that take ages to level up and gameplay gets boring, dump the game. Oh well. Haven't tried it out yet. Kwong Lim says it's good, Marvin says it doesn't look good. I'll just have to see for myself then...
Another thing, please don't pressure me to update. I'll update at my own pace, thanks... If you rush me, I might come up with some stupid post about nothing that contains nothing... So, quality over quantity eh?
Good luck to all those poor guys and girls taking exams soon. It's been nice knowing you.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Darling cousin... Must it be that long? LOL..
Can't you do it in instalments? :P
No wonder you get so high marks for English.. The highest I got was 91... =]
Post a Comment