saw this on my brother's blog. it doesnt tag anyone in particular, but it looks damn fun. haha... instead of doin lynnett's tag (which i have done b4) i chose dis instead. sori ya lyn... do dis la! it's fun. haha...
THE RULES
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to each question.
4. NO CHEATING.
1. How am I feeling today?
Shuffle says: Give A Little Bit - Goo Goo Dolls
Comment: ...and take less than that? well... today's mixed emotions...
2. Where will I get married?
Shuffle says: Microcuts - Muse
Comment: Huh? Mebbe my future wife's a little weird and wants to get married standing on shards of glass or something...
3. What is my best friend's theme song?
Shuffle says: What I've Done - Linkin Park
Comment: erm, im not sure if lynnett and kheng lam are thinking of 'erasing themselves' just yet...
4. What was high school like?
Shuffle says: Whole Lot Of Leaving - Bon Jovi
Comment: Hey! haha... true, i'll be leaving with lots of ppl oso at d end of dis year. ='(
5. What is the best thing about me?
Shuffle says: Insommia - Silverchair
Comment: I reaaaally don't understand how not being able to sleep is good.
6. How is today going to be?
Shuffle says: Hyper Music
Comment: "You know that I don't want you and I never did..." Prob if im offered ketchup at burger king later tonite IF mum and i decide to eat there... haha...
7. What is in store for this weekend?
Shuffle says: Savin' Me - Nickelback
Comment: "Say it if it's worth savin me... Oh i scream for you..." chocolate!! xp
8. What song describes my parents?
Shuffle says: The Man Who Sold The World - Nirvana
Comment: Could have to do with my dad... coz obviously my mum's not a man k. Dad IS a business, mebbe he'll get this one huge deal and he'll never have to work ever again, den he can devote his life entirely to Kiwanis, Golf, family, Golf, Kiwanis, and Golf.
9. How is my life going?
Shuffle says: Mysterious Ways - U2
Comment: I don't noe where im going. haha... mysterious... no?
10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Shuffle says: Well, Did You Evah! - Robbie Williams
Comment: this song is between 2 guys who are at a ball of some sort, chatting with each other... "That's a lovely dress.... Think I can talk her out of it?" my funeral will NOT be taken seriously. haha...
11. How does the world see me?
Shuffle says: Minor Thing - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Comment: That's coz I'm such a small person in dis whole wide world, rite? That is, til i become some big taikor in sjam malaysia or something. haha... we'll see...
12. What do my friends really think of me?
Shuffle says: Climbing The Walls - Backstreet Boys
Comment: "No I can't let you go, you're a part of me now... Now I'm climbing the walls coz I miss you..." aww... dat's sweet guys. thanx. haha...
13. Do people secretly lust after me?
Shuffle says: Man On The Moon - R.E.M.
Comment: do ppl think i'm an ALIEN??? -.-!!!
14. How can I make myself happy?
Shuffle says: Earth To Bella (Part 1) - Incubus
Comment: who is Bella??
15. What should I do with my life?
Shuffle says: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - U2
Comment: I'd need a really good partner to share my life with, true true that's so true.
16. Will I ever have children?
Shuffle says: A Rush Of Blood To The Head - Coldplay
Comment: One question: Which head? wahahaha....
17. What is some good advice?
Shuffle says: Aerials - System Of A Down
Comment: Look at everything from the top? Watch only television that have antenna? hmm...
18. What do I think my current theme song is?
Shuffle says: Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer
Comment: no no no no no... i am NOT horny...
19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Shuffle says: Bad - U2
Comment: WOW. Plain and simple. One word's enough eh?
20. What type of women do you like?
Shuffle says: No Shelter (Live) - Rage Against The Machine
Comment: ...the ones whom I can share my umbrella with. heh.
21. Will you get married?
Shuffle says: Lost Highway (Live) - Bon Jovi
Comment: If i ever get found lah... haha...
22. What should I do with my love life?
Shuffle says: Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Comment: well... things ARE getting kinda lifeless... so...
23. Where will you live?
Shuffle says: Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
Comment: True! I don't think i'll ever want to migrate overseas... KL is where i belong.
24. What will your dying words be?
Shuffle says: Out Of Exile - Audioslave
Comment: ??
25. When I'm having sex, I say...
Shuffle says: Til We Aren't Strangers Anymore - Bon Jovi
Comment: Does that mean we get to do it all night? wahaha...
26. When I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say...
Shuffle says: Give Me Novacaine - Green Day
Comment: I think they'll run away thinking i'm some kinda druggie. crappp...
27. When my parents are angry I say...
Shuffle says: Papercut - Linkin Park
Comment: Mom: *nag nag nag scold scold scold...* mingwai: "mm... mm... ow! i have papercut! sorry... gtg..."
hey, that was one weird piece of crap. anybody wana do d tag are welcome to do it if they wana...
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i thnk i wanna do this...
Post a Comment