1. Six People to Tag.
The victims are (sorry!)...
Iris
Karyan
Sze Min
Lynnett
Edwin
Sabrina
2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
playing music - guitar, bass guitar, piano
listening to music
friends
games - xbox360 and computer
reading
St John Ambulance
3. Six Things I Say Too Often
what the...
haaa....?
owh.
hey, wassup?
what are we gonna eat?
who's driving?
4. Six Books I've Read Recently
Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Pet Sematary by Stephen King
Carrie by Stephen King
Misery by Stephen King
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
Happy Birthday
Negaraku (it's a proven fact k. i used to listen to it every morning...)
any Muse song
most of Incubus' newer songs
most of Elton John's older songs
Heart of Worship // Heart of Frienship (NS remix. lolz.)
6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
Last year? as in... 2007? gosh... i'll mix it with this year as well larh.
I learnt what it feels like to hand over power and authority to the younger generation.
I learnt that Pendidikan Moral is d dumbest subject ever taught. EST comes close.
I learnt that trials results can be very misleading. i got 8a2b for trials... no where near my actual spm results.
I learnt that a relationship takes a lot of work and effort to hold together... if you just stop trying, it falls apart. just like that.
I learnt not to rush in a relationship.
I learnt that I could actually lose lotsa weight thru NS. whoa!
there... done. later got music class... JUST finished my homework today, n later i'll get loaded with some more agin. die le die...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment