It was my "first time" today.
She came over to me and touched my arm gently. Then before I knew it, she had put it in. There wasn't any pain. She was used to doing it already. I, however, was captivated by watching it going in. Then, she pulled it out. This time it was bigger. She inserted it and then I started pumping and squeezing and pumping...
After a while the stuff finished coming out of me. She gently took it out and wiped me down. Then, I was sent away, never to see her again.
My first time.
Donating blood at Jusco Wangsa Maju.
a whole 450ml ok!! and i felt a lil lightheaded after that. n i cant reli use my left arm much coz if i exert too much, den d wound feels a lil numb. but at d end of it all, i feel reli reli good coz i've probably saved a life or two with my dark red blood. go for it ppl!! it's charity with needles involved. and oh yeah, the nurse i got wasnt dat bad looking at all too. haha... she was reli proficient with d handling. aww.... here's d clip of the insertion process. note dat the tube was transparent but dark red in colour after she inserted it. that's my blood escaping!! gaaaahh!!

1 comment:
i did it 5 times d...
feels great doesn't it?
at least you're helping someone!
so proud of you!
Post a Comment