Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

future jobs

first things first: abby's tag. -.-!!!

Rules:
1. Tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.Points about the special 'person'

1. Name must begin with a Ngoo and end with a Sze Min.
2. Loves me and cares for me unconditionally. Even when I'm moody.
3. Never dumps me for anyone else. In fact, never dumps me.
4. Age - same or 1-2 years younger.
5. Intelligent, able to converse well in English and can hold intellectual conversations for extended periods of time.
6. Has a good sense of humour. Not high on laughter 24/7, but will laugh when I crack a joke.
7. Willing to make sacrifices for our relationship. Appreciates it when I do.
8. Her presence is enough to brighten up my mood.

Additional:
a) Has an unidentical twin with a name starting with Ngoo and ending with Sze Jie.
b) Has a cute face that just demands some pinching.
c) Uses colour pencils/crayons for highlighting.
d) Has a peculiar way of shrugging that makes me smile everytime I see it.
e) Has a nice scent.
f) Face turns pink whenever I tease her.
g) Shy yet confident. (?)
h) Quiet but can make noise.
i) Born 27 November 1990.
j) Stays somewhere around Wangsa Melawati. (i think...)
k) Very kan cheong when it comes to exams.
l) Extremely artistic. Can beat me at it anyday, anytime.

and the list goes on...

So! I'll not bore you to death, but rather just enough to induce coma in some larh. Here's a brief description of SPM so far for me:

BM = Ok. Glad it's over.
BI = Had fun. Refer to my previous post.
Sej = So-so. Hope I don't ever have to study it again.
Math = Left the hall the earliest allowed (30 mins after start of paper). DAMN EASY.
EST = Slept most of the time. TERLALU DAMN EASY.
Add Math (today) = Paper 1 = good. Paper 2 = extra good. Had time to do additional questions.

And those that are coming are:

Physics (Wednesday) = Dang. Another whole day at school. D'oh!
Chemistry (Thursday) = Hope I get the stuff right.
Moral (Friday) = Screw Moral.
Biology (Monday) = I hope hormones don't kill me... Not in my body, I mean questions about hormones.

Sigh... SPM is a really different experience. I'll recap to you the events of the day. I woke up at 6.10am, after shower I went to school. Along the way, bought kuih for breakfast. AddMath 1 8-10am. 10am - 2pm = free time. Went Mc'd, had hash browns, den later had chicken mcdeluxe, den played Hearts with friends. Sambung in school. Won both times. AddMath 2 2-4.30pm. Came home, stoned away. Tired le. Brands Chicken Essence wearing off... HAhaHa...


I was thinking just now when I was in the shower. What would my friends all turn out to be next time, say, 15 years from now? Here's a list that's NOT meant to be taken seriously. Added in family as well larh, if not someone will KUTUK ME.

Ming Hui - Founder of the 'Laughter as Medicine' School in IMU.
Mei Sze - Wildlife specialist.
Ming Sern - .....comedian?

ZMin - wife. Hahaha... Mine! Mine! keh keh keh...
Kheng Lam - Mushroom seller. waakkakaka...
Suang Fu - Researcher for Oral-B company.
Michelle - .....gossip collumnist for any magazine(s)
Chee Kian - Mathematics Professor
Justin - Mason, construction worker, or whatever that has something to do with 'stone'.
Ru - movie stunt coordinator. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Min Ray - 'movie' director/producer/editor/writer/.... xp
Sabrina - ...pro gymnast?
Tay - fruit seller
Lee - professional gamer
Ylin - manga artist?
Lyn - .............. radio DJ.
Teng - librarian?
Xiao Ci - yoga instructor
Shanaz - plastic surgeon (keh keh keh...)
Abby - KeyLeader lead facilitator
Vina - ...................... urhm........ no idea.
Wai Sheng - mafia gang leader
Kwong Lim - speed cuber
Low - f1 racer
Kiang - actor (for shows like sesame street, disney, etc... hehehe...)
Marvin - too hoooked on drugs to do anything serious. hahah,... kidding. prob shakespearean actor.
Jun Yang - drug dealer

gosh the list grows more wacky the more i go on...

david - justin's accomplice/partner whatever justin's gona do coz david's stoned as well
li jia - kindergarten teacher by day, superhero by night
vin son - illegal vcd seller. (tai jor la...!!!)
sue anne - bomoh
sindhu - horror movie actress (...it's the eyes.... the eyes....!!! gaaaahhh.....!!!)
ooi hoon - mushroom harvester. (refer to previous mushroom-related person)
nabilah - mtv vj
mun fai - taekwondo master
adam - district of malaysia manager, playboy magazine
suren - malaysian football coach
peramin - pro athlete
hafidz - bus driver
hariz - army general
kok ken - gambling tycoon
ivan - travel agent
solomon - rocker
jesse - hip hopper
justin f. - nba
philip - singer


as for me? ahahaha... no big secret really. you should already know. you don't? hmm... no enuf talk talk with me la. oh ya one more:

wan azmi - pasar malam business

haha. that wraps things up. thigh-rud. sleeeeepi. pi=22/7. gaaah!!! change mode to physics liao. no more addm!! f=ma v=u+at W=Fs P=VI alpha/beta/gamma gaaaaaaa!!!!

im SO looking forward to monday.

zz.

No comments: